Finding the perfect gift doesn’t have to be hard. We’ve compiled this year’s Colonial Williamsburg gift guide as a one-stop shop for your entire list. Organized by interest, you’ll easily see something for everyone, from children to hostesses, gardeners to foodies, and more!
As you shop, be sure to double check our holiday deadlines to ensure your gifts will arrive in time.
Whether they dabble in 18th-century clothing creation or are modern taste makers, the fashionable people in your life will love these gifts of Colonial Williamsburg flair.
1. Blue Exotic Flowers Fabric or another Williamsburg fabric starting at $14
2. Duke of Gloucester Scarf for $65
Revolutionaries in Training
Whether the youngster you’re shopping for loves animals, enjoys playing games, or may be a future member of the Fifes and Drums, there’s something for them among our classic toys and games.
1. Wellington the Leicester Longwool Sheep for $26.95
2. Toy Drum for $31.95
3. Shut the Box Four Player Game for $41.95
4. Cascading Floral Girl’s Gown and Sash for $89
Let’s be honest. You don’t have to be a connoisseurs of fancy cuisine to love a night out. Everyone loves the gift of a meal, and a tavern meal is even better! Give a gift card with a note suggesting your favorite historic tavern meal! Gift cards are available in denominations of $10, $25, $50, and $100, or call us to order a custom amount gift card. (Plus, gift cards ship FREE through Dec. 9!)
Colonial Williamsburg is a favorite of those who continually seek to fill the well of knowledge, and here are just a few great ideas for those hobbyist historians and avid book readers.
1. Colonial Williamsburg: The Guide for $14.99
2. Trend & Tradition subscription for a $50 donation
3. Weaving workshop for $65
Whether it’s the rhythmic fervor of the Fifes and Drums, colorful folk music, or elegant chamber music that your recipient admires, get them something that’s music to their ears.
1. The Waterman Family’s new album Welcome Here Again for $9.99
2. Take them to a Palace Concert for $19 for adults
4. Melody Harp for $49.95
Because you don’t have to break the bank to give the gift of Colonial Williamsburg.
1. American Heritage Chocolate Tablet Bar for $2.95
2. Heirloom seeds from English daisies to cilantro starting at $3.95
3. 2020 Colonial Williamsburg Wall Calendar for $12.99
4. Pineapple Coin Dish for $14.95