The Williamsburg Inn
Improve Your Game in Our Unique Setting
Get competitive in the undisturbed natural setting of the Williamsburg Inn Tennis Club. Only here will you hear the distant sound of the Fifes and Drums of the Revolutionary City as you sharpen your skills on the court with a private lesson, or engage your family in a friendly match. Bring your best stroke, and leave the rest to us. From our top-notch facilities and equipment to our match-making services, you’ll find everything you need for the perfect tennis retreat.
Tennis Club Features
- Eight immaculately maintained courts: six Har-Tru and two premier surface courts
- Experienced, friendly Pros for private lessons, camps and clinics for adults and juniors
- Fully-stocked Pro Shop featuring Wilson products
- Ball machines, hoppers, and demo racquet rentals
- Stringing and re-gripping services
- Matchmaking services
Stay Where You Play
The Williamsburg Inn Tennis Club is conveniently located between
the Williamsburg Inn and The Griffin Hotel and is just
a short walk away from the Williamsburg Lodge, and Colonial Houses–Historic Lodging.
Exclusively for Hotel Guests
- Complimentary use of junior tennis racquets for children 12 and under during your stay.
- 40% discount at William and Mary’s indoor facility, the McCormack-Nagelsen Tennis Center, available for daytime or evening matches.
- 30-minute Tennis Clinic on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
- One free hour of court time for guests of the Williamsburg Inn, Williamsburg Lodge, The Griffin Hotel, and Colonial Houses–Historic Lodging.
Explore More Tennis
Explore More Wellness & Recreation